Nice to meet you!
My name is Josh (but my friends call me Jersh).
- I'm 29 years old
- I was born in Maine, but Little Rock will always be home to me
- I graduated from the University of Central Arkansas (Go Bears)!
- Me and Emma got married right before lockdown happened in Arkansas.
- I'm a dog dad (Maggie is a Jack Terrier, Brooks is our Frenchie)
- I've been to 28 weddings as a guest (12 of which I was in the wedding party)
- On my days off, you can catch me either doing kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu OR binge watching shows. Probably Love Island or Jersey Shore
I can't wait to meet you
"Cool, but why weddings"?
I've always considered myself a creative. I also consider myself an extrovert, and I love people. So when I'm able to experience other people's love for each other, being privileged to capture that love and those authentic moments, it brings me joy.
- I'm from Searcy, Arkansas
- I also graduated from the University of Central Arkansas
- I'm a Speech Pathologist by day
- I know everything and anything about my favorite show, FRIENDS